Tencel Grey FabricOur product range includes a wide range of tencel fabric.
Approx. Price: Rs 125 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||20000 Meter|
|Brand||Gimatex Industries Pvt Ltd|
|Color||Raw White / Grey|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Running with an objective to accomplish diversified demands of the client, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide array of Tencel Fabric.
Well known for its unique features, this fabric is generally used in textile industry for designing attractive dresses. Fabric provided by us is precisely woven by our experts by using quality assured threads and advanced technology as per the industry set norms. In order to ensure quality of this fabric, our quality auditor checks it against numerous parameters.Features:
- Easy to wash & maintain
- Excellent texture
- Soothing shades
- Yarn Varieties Used in Our Fabric: 100% Cotton & Blend, 100% Viscose, PC, Stretch, Lyocell (Tensel), Modal, Texturized, PV blends, Cotton/Viscose Blends, OE yarn, Vortex Yarns, Slubs
- Fabric Weaves: Plain, Crepe, Dobby, Satin, Taffeta, Twill, Drill, Moss, Rib Stop, Bedford Cord
- Yarn Count range: Ring spun & OE, Vortex From 10 —-100 ( NE ) in single count, 2/20 To 2/80 in double count in cotton, Viscose, PC and cotton blends
- Width: 96 CMS , 120 CMS, 138 CMS, 160 CMS, 170 CMS, 175 CMS, 200 CMS (38 Inch To 80 Inch)
- Fabric Inspection: 4 point American system
- Production Capacity: 2.5 Million Meter per month
Description of Fabric Weaves:
- Dobby , Twills & drills in all style 2/1,3/1 and 2/ 2 twills for all seasons with respect to different uses
- Satin and Sateen for all types, feasible for raising etc.
- All kinds of uni-stretch with lycra or Spandex in twills, drills, poplin and dobbies
- All sorts of dobbies (Up to 12 Shaft ) with fabrics upto 400 gms/sqr mtr with different weaves like Bedford. Cords, high-low cords, irregular twills, Broken twills, Crinkles, herringbone, elephant skins, etc. Maximum upto 16 frames.( should be first )
- Slub Fabrics – Fabrics with different slub pattern and style in warp & weft
- Finished PFP Prepared for Printing, PFD Prepared for Dyeing, PFGD Prepared for Garments Dyeing both with Peach and Non Peach, Dyed in different colors