Our quality policy is to consistently meet or exceed our customer’s expectation for quality product & performance by continual improvement of our processes & systems.
- Creating and nourishing competencies among the people to increase awareness, motivation and involvement.
- Encouraging questioning of status quo and establishing continual improvement as an objective for improved result.
- Planning for changing customer needs, innovating new product and upgrading technology to meet the desired result.
The group has carved a niche for itself by investing in lean manufacturing processes appropriate information technology tools & operation research tools. Further, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and quality monitoring system ensures the delivery of superior total value to the customer. Our quality assurance personnel are well qualified & experienced in quality control and are devoted all the time for collecting & analyzing data from online and offline quality monitoring system.
- Focus on quality right from incoming materials to the delivery of product to the customer.
- Appropriate Fiber sourcing from quality conscious suppliers domestically and internationally.
- Inspection test plans devised statistically such that all the potential vulnerable points are checked for quality within a short period.
- 100% bales of contamination-free cotton fiber testing before taking them for mixing.
- Consistent fiber selection for manufacturing a particular count to avoid any variation over a span of time.
- Systematic productive and preventive maintenance to avoid exigencies.
- 100 % online quality monitoring with all the Autoconers connected through Conerpilot to clear objectionable faults.
- Final physical inspection by quality assurance personal of every cone prior to packing with the aid of UV light
- Along with this a 24 feeder single jersey knitting machine is used to verify the performance of the yarn in knitting application.